Monday 25 May 2015

The fox and the girl.

WALT: use paragraphs

I dove under the fence and raced towards the nearest bird. Then I sunk my sharp teeth into the duck. Then a horrible human ran out towards me. “GHAA!” he yelled “ THE DREADED FOX” as he was ripping up weeds. He ran around the corner of a small shack at the edge of the property. When he returned he was carrying a shotgun. BANG! went the shotgun and then he started running towards me. Another lead bullet whizzed past me. With that I dive into the bush, hiding under a fallen spruce branch. Then I run. I dive through the boreal forest. Then I hear footsteps. THOSE PESKY HUMANS! Adrenalin takes control. I dive into a pile of ferns, then… THUD! something hard hits me. A human girl! “gotcha!” she yells, furious. I stare up at it and it stares at me. Then its expression changes. Its arms move up. It has let me go! A MIRACLE!

Later the weather took a turn for the worst. At first, it was cold, but then it started snowing. The spruce trees started frosting up. Then I hear a loud THUMP! I look around to see the human girl unconscious, probably hypothermia. With the temperature dropping, there is no chance of her survival. Because she saved me, I decided to return the favor. I leap through the bushes, to her. Then I keep her warm by acting like a scarf, trapping heat in. Now she will survive. Now the big question is will I survive?

One cold stormy night later…

I am still with the girl, who is still breathing. Then two humans come from a shrub. The oldest one is leaning on a shotgun. The other one races towards the girl, so I dive behind a log. The younger human picks up the girl, who smiles at me. The humans then leave. I dive back to the bushes, to get to my family as the humans climb the last hill to there home.

NSL: describe the characters well.

1 comment:

  1. Great description Jimmy. I have really enjoyed reading the different stories you have all created for the fox and the girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment.