Sunday 5 October 2014

In Christchurch

In the holidays Me, Dad, Billie and Mum drove to Christchurch. On the drive it snowed. We reckon it was awesome because it was basically sea level. On the first day we went to riccaton small (mall) for lunch. I had salmon and avocado sushi. In the evening we went to the rugby, Canterbury vs. Tasman. Tasman won 38 - 10. That was good. The next day we went to riccaton small and I had (better)salmon and avocado sushi. We went shopping for what felt like 3 years. It was probably 3 hours. we were going to go to the arcade but it was too busy. GOOD! Now I could go to the gem show. I had about 25 dollars to spend on gems. I wanted a cheap semi-precious stone. About halfway through I saw what I wanted:  an under-priced nice stone. Try to guess what it was: it was blue, in paint it is called ultramarine an amazing (and my favourite) shade of deep blue. If you guessed lapis lazuli you are right! Only 20 dollars! Tomorrow Billie will get her treatment and Mums eyes will be tested. The day after that we will go home. (I will miss the salmon sushi) Some more big news: Dad has a pod coffee machine which can make hot chocolate! to make things better it is avalanche: my favourite! I had one. They are SO chocolaty and rich (I want one!)


See you back at school! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.