Friday 21 October 2016

Weekly Reflections.

Reading: This week we started a new class novel. The Boy in Striped Pajamas. It is about a boy called Bruno. His father gets a job running the Auschwitz Concentration Camp... 

Writing: We did a explanation on the life cycle of a frog. We also did one on what happens when we sleep.

Maths: Maths Buddy...

Tech: We started Sewing Tech. We started making a pin cushion. We DIDN'T Sew the pin cushion because we ran out of time.

Exiting Stuff: I nearly broke my arm. (PS GREY HOSPITAL IS SO S-L-O-W....) 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jimmy.
    I really like your weekly reflection and I know the grey hospital is S...l...o...w. This reminds me of the time when I had Tentanius Sinoutis (a hip problem) in my right leg and they had to x-ray it. Did they x-ray your arm?
    Yours Sincerely.
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment.