Friday 5 August 2016

Weekly Reflection Week 2

This Week In Room 17 Miss Hines was away for Monday and Tuesday so we had Miss Lagen, who does Senior Explorers. On the first day, I had Senior Explorers. This term we have to self teach ourselves a language. Me and my friend Griffin were learning Russian. On Tuesday we made a google slide between the class about ourselves.

On Wednesday Miss Hines was back. She had been sick. A lot of the school had been sick because of Influenza. On Monday 90 people were away.

On Thursday it was a music day. First I had guitar. I am learning about the musical alphabet. Next, at lunch I had choir. We are going to Christchurch. In the afternoon we had school singing.

This week we started a new book called See Ya, Simon. I have some blog posts about the activities we had to do.

In technology we are doing cooking.

In topic I am making an Olympic venue. Here it is.


I think this week has been quite good and relaxed. 

2 comments:

  1. nancy@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jimmy.
    I really like how you have used TinkerCad to create an Olympic stadium. Did you enjoy using TinkerCad? Next time you could label each part of the Olympic stadium.This blog post is completely Miharo(amazing)!
    Yours Sincerely.
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment.