Friday 17 June 2016

Weekly Reflections

This week on Banqer, a money website we use, I made a new business... Lotto! The amount of money we got was pretty good.

We are reading a new novel called Kensukes Kingdom. It is by Michael Morpurgo and is very good. I made a book cover for the book. It is on another post I have made. 

On Monday I had GNT. We have to create a modern TV show in a historical time. We have made the bachelor in the time of King Henry viii. This is because he had 6 wives and 2 of them were executed!

For writing we have been writing Haiku poems. In the movie 'Hunt For The Wilderpeople' the boy, Rikki Baker, Is obsessed with Haiku's.

This week has been pretty good overall. 

1 comment:

  1. Great reflection Jimmy. I would agree with you that this week has been pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment.