Sunday 9 August 2015

Dragons in Crumbling Castle - Personal Responce

Terry Pratchett wrote this book about a small boy called Ralph who is a fill in for King Arthurs Knights. Where are the Knights anyway? Well, they are on leave, gone hunting, on holiday or visiting there grannies. Then a bad day gets worse because dragons have invaded Crumbling Castle! DISASTER! Ralph is sent to kill the dragons and finds The Friday Knight, Fossfiddle the Wizard and a very Weeny Dragon. Off to crumbling castle... But there is a Small Surprise! Dragons at crumbling castle is One of thirteen stories! All about animals, eggs, buses and the town of blackberry...

I recommend this book to EVERYONE. (it is so funny) My favourite story was New Speck (it is so funny) because it is great!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jimmy

    I like you post but i think you could add in a activity next time if you can find something. (pls?)

    I REALLY like the text color and think it souts your backround.

    See you soon
    From Mackenzie (Your friend, Remember?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mackenzie
      I WILL do an animoto LATER!

      Bye

      Delete
  2. I really think that I would like that because I have read some terry p books and I loved them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jacob
      I really like this book too!
      I think you should read it!

      Jimmy

      Delete

Thank-you for your comment.