Friday 26 June 2015

Jurassic world

In the weekend I saw the movie Jurassic world. I really liked it. It was about dinosaurs on a island called Isla Nublar in Costa Rica. Then the scientists made a new dinosaur called indomonus rex. Then indomonus rex escaped. They tried to stop it with Velociraptors but the indomonus Rex's gene code was part raptor and it could communicate with the raptors...

My favorite character was Owen, because he saved lots of lives when the dinosaurs escaped.

The dinosaurs: indomonus rex, velociraptor, t-rex, Apatosaurus, gallamimus and the mosasaurus.

My favorite dinosaur was the velociraptor, because they were brave to fight the indomonus rex. Close second was the mosasaurus because it killed the indomonus rex.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jimmy,
    I think that the scientists must be really smart people!
    Except for the part when they make an indestructible dinosaur. And it escapes.
    What do you think would have happened if they didn`t make the Indominus Rex?
    I think no dinoes would of escaped...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kyle
      GREAT COMMENT!
      I don't think any dinos would have escaped. If they sacrificed Owen and the supervisor the indomonus wouldn't have escaped. This was they open the gates to get Owen and the supervisor out but the indomonus gets out too.

      Delete

Thank-you for your comment.