Wednesday 1 April 2015

Minecraft challange

For homework, we had to make ANZAC cove in Lego or in minecraft. I made a mesa biome in minecraft. I built some trenches. I used iron bars as barbed wire. I made a blown up ship and made the water bumpy to look like explosions. I made landmines and ladders. The landmines blew up. I had burning areas where shells had hit the ground. I had ladders leading up the cliffs and a turret that fired arrows or fire charges. I also added explosions up the cliff. In shrapnel valley which I added there was 2 ambush stations and red poppies in the area when a group of soldiers was ambushed. I will add in a TNT gun and boats. At night in minecraft I will take photos and test out the TNT gun. It was fun making it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jimmy that sounds amazing. Did you go to the Dawn Parade?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna,
      I did go to the dawn parade. I had fun making the challenge. I was going to re-name splash potions "chlorine" as it was a poison gas they used.

      Delete

Thank-you for your comment.