Wednesday 11 February 2015

Meet Jimmy

Hi, I am Jimmy.
I am science CRAZY!!!!!!
I have (MOSTLY) memorized the periodic table (noble gas is stable) and know how the elements were made and how to destroy elements to make new ones. The only thing I DON'T know are the names of the super-heavy-synthetic-radioactive elements.

Not about the periodic table I know about aircraft and how they fly. I am also interested in mining, Gold mining especially. I also like the alkali family of the periodic table. Alkali all go BOOM in water so Sodium + wet basement = early alarm clock. OR late alarm clock. For anyone who has not heard of sodium it is an Alkali metal.

I always manage to turn a regular conversation into one about the elements. Here is an example: the paragraph above this. I TRIED to paste it in but it failed because it was HUGE and the whole page would take up lots of space. like the rare earth elements.

I really like science and I also like science. My favourite book is called Molecules and it is about, you guessed it, SCIENCE. my favourite part in the book is called "the most horrible very bad inorganic compound ever" it was about asbestos. Asbestos is EVIL

And that is a lot about me

THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.