Monday 2 June 2014

Angus's Birthday

Today I went to Angus's birthday. I dressed up as an Enderman
These we did these things in this order:

  1. Arrive
  2. make "things" to stop an *egg from cracking if you drop it.
  3. Play Minecraft** on they I-pods and x-box
  4. Had afternoon tea ( I had TNT, creeper juice, potion of regeneration and slime pies*** ) 
  5. put mementos in coke cola... BOOM...SPLASH!!!!
  6. Do Minecraft dances ( I did the creeper****, the Enderman*****, the zombie pigman******, the slime******* and the skeleton********.
  7.have the yummy cake.
  8. go home

* a spawn egg ( off Minecraft ).
** the party was Minecraft themed.
*** TNT was liquorish in a TNT wrapper, creeper juice was lemonade, regeneration was cold water, slime cakes were whoopie pies.
****bend forward and backward.
*****Spell DON'T MINE with your body.*********
******bend forward while rolling your arms.
*******jump up while holding your knees.
********slide your arms above your hand.
*********From don't mine at night.

I did this because sea scouts was cancelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment.