Monday 17 March 2014

battle of britain- personal responce

Battle of Britain

This book is an adventure book because the RAF go in spitfires to battle the Messerschmidt invaders from Germany.

This book is about a fighter pilot called Harry Woods who dreams of flying and he does but not in the way he wants it!

If I could change one thing it would be that the plane that harry flew did not get shot down. I learnt not to nearly shoot down the plane your commander is flying.
click here for an A-Z for a spitfire 




1 comment:

  1. Hi jimmy

    Great work jimmy I love the way that you made a wish that something so bad did't happen did you know that I like the war also and I was reading on my iPad and I found that a guy called Harry popped up. Did your grandad go to war.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment.